|Bina, Dükkan||Türkçesi||Bina, Dükkan||Türkçesi|
|dry cleaner’s||kuru temizleyici||bank||banka|
|shoe shop||ayakkabı dükkanı||cafe||küçük lokanta|
|department store||büyük magaza||ironmonger’s||nalbur|
|jeweller’s||kuyumcu||toy shop||oyuncakçı dükkânı|
Aşağıdaki örnek cümleleri inceleyelim:
- You can buy a new sofa or bed at the furniture shop.
- You can buy newspapers and magazines at the newsagent’s
- You can buy bread and cakes at the baker’s
- You can buy almost everything at Harrods in London. It is a very big department store.
- Men can get their hair cut at the barber’s and women at the hairdresser’s
- You can buy stamps and post letters and parcels at the post office.
- You can buy fish at the fishmonger’s.
- You can cash a cheque and borrow money at the bank.
- You can buy fruit and vegetable at the greengrocer’s.
- You can buy a jigsaw puzzle or doll’s house at the toy shop.
- You can buy medicine, make-up or perfume at the chemist’s.
- You can buy a hammer and a screwdriver at the ironmonger’s.
- You can get your clothes cleaned at the dry cleaner’s.
- You can do the weekly shopping for food at the supermarket.
- You can buy meat and sausages at the butcher’s.
- You can buy a pair of boots or slippers at the shoe shop.
- You can wash your dirty clothes at the launderette.
- You can have a cup of coffee and a sandwich at the cafe.
- You can buy a bunch of roses at the florist’s.
- You can buy a ring or a watch at the jeweller’s